These conditions shall apply to all online transactions between Munchy Seeds (‘Lawncourt Harvest Ltd’) and any person, firm or company (‘the Purchaser’) placing an order online with Lawncourt Harvest Ltd for the supply of any goods (‘the Goods’). Lawncourt Harvest Ltd by accepting any order for Goods from the Purchaser agrees to sell and the Purchaser agrees to purchase such Goods at the prices stated on Lawncourt Harvest Ltd’ website and on the sole basis of the terms and conditions of Lawncourt Harvest Ltd stated therein.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT THE CUSTOMERS STATUTORY RIGHTS.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT:
Lawncourt Harvest Ltd provides a secure payment system by utilising the services of Sagepay for all online payments. Payments can be submitted online using protocol 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the strongest commercially available level of encryption. The private data of the Purchaser will be encrypted at all times whilst in transit over the Internet. The Purchaser should see a solid padlock in their browser status bar which indicates that the encryption is taking place. Credit card payments can be made using Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, Delta, Switch and Solo.
Goods will only be dispatched once payment has been made in full.
RETENTION OF TITLE:
Property in the Goods shall not pass until the full amount has been paid.
Lawncourt Harvest Ltd will make every effort to dispatch orders within 7 working days of receipt. During busy periods the delivery date could be extended, and we will notify you as soon as we can.
The carriers we use are UPS and Royal Mail (Royal Mail is only for Try Me Packs, UPS is our main courier). UPS will attempt delivery three times, if they are unable to deliver the goods they will be returned to Lawncourt Harvest Ltd. Or they will be taken to a local collection point for up to 10 days, proof of ID will be required. To enable either of the carrier to leave the goods in a safe place, unsigned for, we will need a description of a safe place noted in the comments box. Once Lawncourt Harvest Ltd have dispatched the goods any change of delivery address by the customer will incur an extra carriage charge. For all parcels sent via UPS we attempt to deliver 3 times or to a possible collection point if the customer is out.
Some countries and territories such as the Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands will carry an additional courier charge.
**Please note, postcodes starting CA18, AB, IV, KW, PH or TR21 will need to get in touch first about an additional “Remote Postcode charge”.
***Northern Ireland qualify for free shipping over £30 but less will incur a £6 courier charge.
All time periods quoted will be extended to the next working day if they end on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday. This includes all cancellation periods and the time limits for refunding goods and providing refunds.
DELIVERY OF DAMAGED GOODS:
In the event of damaged Goods, the Purchaser shall notify Lawncourt Harvest Ltd within 3 days of receipt of Goods. Lawncourt Harvest will automatically replace faulty or damaged goods however the customer must retain the damaged goods for inspection by the carrier.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY CHARGES:
Delivery charges are applicable on all orders unless we are offering a promotional pack or special offer that clearly states the price includes delivery. Our standard delivery charge or offers that include delivery only covers delivery to UK main land addresses. Area such as the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Ireland, the Channel Islands and countries other than the UK will be charged a higher rate. We would advise you call us for details of these charges before placing your order.
Lawncourt Harvest Ltd reserves the right to substitute items of similar or greater value if for any reason the items listed on the website are not available. Please note we will contact you via email to inform you of any planed substitution prior to your order being dispatched.
Orders may be cancelled within 7 days of the date of the customer receiving the Goods. Where this right is exercised the Purchaser will be refunded the full amount minus any perishable goods which cannot be resold and any items which have been consumed, opened or damaged by the Purchaser. The refund will take place within 30 days. All goods must be returned in good condition. We reserve the right to refuse goods that are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons. If the Purchaser wishes to cancel the contract, the Goods must be returned to Unit 6a, Eastlands Road, Leiston, Suffolk IP16 4LL at the Purchasers expense.
In the event of substandard Goods, the Purchaser shall notify Lawncourt Harvest Ltd by telephone or email within 3 months of receipt of Goods. The purchaser will be required to return the goods to Lawncourt Harvest Ltd and if, on inspection of the returned goods, the Seller finds them to be substandard the Seller will dispatch replacement goods.
We aim to refund customers within 28 days of receipt of goods. We reserve the right to refuse goods that are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
Lawncourt Harvest Ltd will make every reasonable effort to meet the dispatch date offered. Lawncourt Harvest Ltd shall not, however, be liable for any loss or damage due to delays or failure to ship resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control, such as but not limited to acts of God, acts or omissions of the Purchaser, acts of civil or military authority, judicial action, defaults of sub-contractors or suppliers, labour disputes, embargoes, wars, riots, failure or delays in transportation, compliance with laws or regulations, securing necessary export licences or other causes beyond the control of Lawncourt Harvest Ltd.
We are committed to providing the best quality good for our customers but if something is not right with your purchase, we need you to tell us about it.
For all complaints, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or phone 01728 833004 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). We aim to respond to all complaints made within 1 working day, but during busy periods this could be extended. We will then review your complaint and hopefully resolve your complaint within 7 working days.
No warranty is given by Lawncourt Harvest Ltd that their website will be constantly online or free of defects and errors at any time.
Lawncourt Harvest Ltd collects the information provided by the Purchaser at the time of ordering and uses this information lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information is collected by Lawncourt Harvest Ltd to process the Purchaser’s order and also to provide the highest level of customer service possible. Lawncourt Harvest Ltd will not pass on your details to any third party. We will not email you without your consent.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining term and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
ANY MATERIAL found within our pages including text or images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use or with our explicit consent.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS – GENERAL
- Entry to giveaways is always free.
- Giveaways are either run solely by Lawncourt Harvest Ltd trading as and known hereinafter as Munchy Seeds, or in collaboration with carefully selected partners – to be known as the organisers.
- No employee or family member of the organisers is permitted to enter.
- Entries will only be accepted from people who are resident in the United Kingdom with a UK postal address.
- Entries can be submitted respectively through the organisers’ Instagram feed page, Facebook page, Twitter page, LinkedIn pages or via email for a newsletter emailer depending where the giveaway is being hosted and must follow the conditions on the respective giveaway post(s).
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- The organisers may require the winner to be aged 18 years plus.
- The winner will be chosen at random unless stated otherwise on the post by an authorised representative of Munchy Seeds or partner and details of the winner(s) can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giveaway prizes are always subject to availability and may be substituted for similar products if needed at the discretion of the organisers.
- Munchy Seeds, the organisers, Meta (Facebook), Instagram and other social media providers accept no responsibility whatsoever for third party products.
- All giveaway prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternatives can be offered.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the giveaway period ending.
- Instagram, Facebook and other social media providers have no involvement or responsibility in any way for the running of giveaways on their platform(s). The promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Meta (Facebook)/Instagram.
- Please note: We will NOT send you a link or ask for your payment card details even if you have been selected as the winner.
- The name of the winner may be published on the Munchy Seeds website and in other Munchy Seeds promotional material. All email addresses submitted will be added to the Munchy Seeds database to receive occasional newsletter emails which can be unsubscribed from at any time.
- The Promoters/Organisers may terminate the promotional giveaway at any time. Should the promotion be terminated, no entries will be accepted after the date and time of termination.
- The Promoter’s/Organiser’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Lawncourt Harvest Ltd, 6a Eastlands Rd, Leiston, Suffolk, IP16 4LL